Trying to restore the iPhone backup but forgot the password? Without a doubt, the encrypt iTunes backup function protects your personal information and privacy when you synchronize your iOS device, but from time to time it bothers you. This password is stored using the algorithm PBKDF2 (RFC 2898) with 10,000 iterations and its recovery is very slow, but possible. To do this you just have to choose an iPhone backup password recovery tool and let it help you.
In this article, we reviewed a bunch of iTunes password recovery software and pick the top 3 best iPhone backup password recovery software to help you recover password-protected iTunes backup with ease.
iSunshare iTunes Password Genius is dedicated to find and restore the iTunes backup key for iPhone X, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, SE, 6s/6s Plus, 6/6 Plus, 5s/5c/5, 4S , iPad and iPod Touch. With its Pro version you can remove or recover iTunes backup password completely.
The iPhone backup password recovery tool uses two common techniques for obtaining passwords: the use of a dictionary and brute force attacks. The first unlock mode is based on a dictionary with common passwords that the software is introduced in an automated way to check if any is used by the backup file. Brute force attacks work in a similar way, with the difference that you try combinations of numbers, letters and symbols until you find the right combination.
- Instantly Recover iPhone, iPad, iPod Backup Password
- Offer 3 methods for you to decrypt iPhone backup encryption with 100% recovery rate
- Support AMD Radeon HD 7000 series and GeForce GTX 650
- Compatible with all versions of iTunes and iOS (including iOS 11/10.3/10.2/10.1/10/9/8/7)
Supported OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (64 bits & 32 bits)/Vista (64 bits & 32 bits)/XP (32 bit)
User Guide(Simple 3 Steps):
Step 1. Download iSunshare iTunes Password Genius below and install it on your computer.
Step 2. Launch the software, import an iPhone backup file you want to unlock.
Step 3. Select a suitable attack type, click on Start and the software will start working. Once the software finishes it will show you the password and you can go to iTunes to access the files of the encrypted backups with that password.
Tenorshare iBackupUnlocker is is a simple application to help you recover lost iTunes backup password for iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod. It is quite useful for recovering lost or deleted contacts, SMS messages, call history, photos, videos, audio files and other data that might otherwise be inaccessible.
- Both Windows and Mac versions are supported
- Completely supports iPhone X, 8/8 plus, 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s/6s plus, iPhone 6/6 plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4, iPod Touch 5/4, air iPad/mini 2/4/mini/3/2
- Crack the backup iPhone password and allow you to access your data successfully
- Compatible with all versions of iTunes (including 12.7) and iOS (iOS including 11.2 11 10.2 10.1 10, 9.3, 9.8.2 8.1.8 7.1, 6)
- Allow to preview and check the photos, videos, contacts, messages and other files previously before you start the recovery
Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2008(R2)/2003(R2)/2000/NT (32bit and 64bit)
Daossoft iTunes Password Rescuer offers you easy and efficient ways to recover lost or forgotten iTunes backup password without any damage to your backup data, as well as enable access to iTunes backup file. You can just make it with 3 simple steps: Select Backup File > Select Password Attack Type > Begin Password Recovery.
- User-friendly interface
- Fast decryption speed
- High rate of successful decryption
- No damage to backup data
Supported OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1
How to Recover iPhone Backup Password with iTunes Password Recovery
Step 1. Download and install iTunes Password Genius on your PC.
Step 2. Click Open button to add encrypted iTunes backup file.
Step 3. Select one of password attack types and set it.
Step 4. Recover iTunes backup file password.